Online & Mobile Banking Upgrade
Your personal online and mobile banking upgrade is coming on March 5, 2024! Use this information to make the most of all your new features.
Need help right away? Call 800.815.2265
Welcome to your new online dashboard!
You can customized each area or "card" on the dashboard. If you don't see the card you want, you can customize your dashboard by clicking on the 3 dots on the right side of your screen.
March 5, 2024 - Make the switch to our new personal online and mobile banking platform:
- Click the Login link at the top of this page to log in from your desktop.
- Download the new app by searching for Altabank in your device's app store.
- Use your current username and password to access both online and mobile banking. Remember Face ID or other shortcuts you use won't work the first time you log in.
- Set up two-factor authentication, then use biometrics such as Face ID for quicker access to your account.
- If you use Quicken or QuickBooks, use the instructions posted below to complete a routine conversion beginning on or after March 5, 2024.
That's it! Your accounts, Bill Pay and all other settings will follow you to your new online and mobile banking experience!
3 Quick Tips for Maximizing Your Upgrade Experience
- Login Credentials - Make sure you know your current username and password. Face ID or other shortcuts you use won't work the first time you log in. After that, you'll be back to normal.
- Contact Info - Provide your current email and phone number if needed to ensure you receive upgrade communications. Call us or update your information under the Options tab in the current online banking system.
- Alerts - Check the alerts you have set up in online banking. Take a screen shot of those that have value so you can reset them on the new system.